Followers

Saturday 12 September 2020

Christmas Masterboard

Hi All
Just come back from a lovely walk around Kenley Aerodrome so I thought that I would blog before I got settled in to making samples for Jane's new release in October. The walk definitely blew away a few cobwebs.
I love Masterboards and there is a challenge over on Facebook at Christmas Cards and Papercraft Challenges. They have called them a One Sheet Wonder which is another name for them.
It is a great way to fill a piece of card stock with stamping, embossing and colouring of some description.
I hate to waste the ink that is on my craft sheet, so I have a stack of 'Mop Up' backgrounds
just waiting to be used up.
These cards were all made with one of those pieces from my stash.
I stamped and embossed using gold embossing powder and then coloured with Distress Oxide inks.
 Of course there are always odd bits and pieces left over so I just have to use them up.
I can't seem to throw anything away, which is why I have so much stuff lol.
Off to play now. So many ideas rolling around in my head, so let's see if I can actually get some of them finished.
Have a great crafty weekend.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx