Followers

Friday 4 September 2020

First Day Back at School

Evening Everyone,
Back home now after a lovely couple of days seeing Emma back to school. I can't believe she is now in Year One.
Of course there had to be the First day back at School picture.
Along with one of Mummy and Daddy walking her to school, just like last year.
We spent this afternoon at the local park, where they have a zip wire, amongst other pieces of playground equipment.
The kids love it, especially Chloe who wouldn't go on it at all a few weeks ago. 
We sat and had a snack while Emma was off playing with one of her friends.
We even had a little visitor...............on the other end of the bench thankfully.
Try being brave when you are terrified of spiders, but you are trying not to show it to 5 small children. I think Becki and I deserve medals after today lol.
Chloe will finally be starting playschool on Monday. Unfortunately Becki didn't find out until this week so I won't be able to take her on her first day like I did Emma, so I will have to take her for her first day after half term instead.
It is what they call a Forest School so they spend quite a bit of time on outdoor activities, which Chloe will love.
I get grown up play time this weekend, I have lots of crafty catching up to do, but I wouldn't have missed my few days with the Littlies........spiders and all.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx