Followers

Sunday 6 September 2020

Stenciled Sparkle

Evening Everyone,
I've had a very enjoyable Sunday catching up with a few crafty things on my 'To Do' list. Can't share any of them yet I'm afraid, so instead I will share a card I made a while ago using a lovely stenciled background and die cut foliage.
The background is created using a stencil, black distress ink and some Imagination Sparkle Medium in reds and golds.
I made some background card using the red sparkle medium and then die cut some Tim Holtz foliage from it along with some cut from black card stock.
I matt and layered the panel on to co-ordinating card and added some black ribbon and a sentiment panel.
Another day of sample making ahead as I have an extra day off. Better make sure my alarms are turned off, I really don't want to get up at 3.30 unless I absolutely have to.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx