Followers

Thursday 10 September 2020

Birthday Birds

Evening All,
Are you all well?
I'm hoping that now they have changed the rules on social gatherings that they will also start to enforce the rules, and maybe even do something about making face masks mandatory.
Some people seem to view them as some sort of fashion accessory, wearing them around their wrist, between their teeth or even as some sort of beard protector.
They also get really stroppy when they are politely reminded that they should be wearing one, which I must admit makes me far less inclined to remind anyone in the first place! I'm not sure that I feel like getting any more abuse hurled at me.
'No one cares' has been one phrase that I have heard on more than one occasion.......what is the matter with people? I don't like wearing a mask any more than anyone else, but if it is what is needed to make the difference to my family and friends staying safe and keeping their jobs and houses then I will do it willingly.
One thing I am hoping, is that now they have changed the rules on groups of people meeting up either inside or outside the house that it will enable us to get back to some sort of crafty classes even if they are on a much smaller basis.
Anyway rant over, on to a couple of cards from my stash to share with you tonight.
 They are made using one of Jane's Lino Cut stamp sets.
I think this stamped panel was made using the Alcohol Lift Ink pad.
The image has been 'pulled' from the alcohol inked background which is why the colours match so well.
This card uses just plain old stamping and embossing on kraft card.
Thanks for stopping by, and letting me rant.
Stay safe.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Loving your cards and I'm fully with you on the mask front. Of course we don't like wearing them but you have to for everyone's sake and hopefully to prevent the spread which should in time help to get rid of the virus but we have to be consistent. We have worn masks from the beginning and were shocked when we found both my parents had the virus. They had not been out of the house since August 2019 and then we found that one of the carers that visited them didn't always wear a mask. Thankfully we tested negative. Maybe if people have experienced what we have they would understand a little better. So yes I am absolutely on your side. Take care and big hugs Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx