Followers

Monday 28 September 2020

Leafy Circle

Evening All

Samples safely in the post, and a circuit of the gym accomplished, so a good afternoon all round.

Jane has several lovely small leafy stamps in her latest release, and this card is made using JGM001 Ellie Leaf.
I used Distress Oxide inks in Gathered Twigs, Forest Moss and Crushed Olive.
I stamped and embossed the first circle of images using Gathered Twigs and then stamped the second and third circle of images making sure to wipe off the extra ink which won't dry on the embossing. This gives a slightly smudged look to the image.
I die cut the wreathe using a Dotted Circle die and layered it onto a circular card which has been dry embossed using a leafy embossing folder.

I foolishly embossed the piece of card stock before I die cut it, which of course flattened out some of the embossing, so a little Golden Olive and Chocolate Bronze Gilding Polish added to it helped the embossing to show up.

Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to check out the latest challenge over at CraftyCardmakers. I didn't manage to make a card for it this time, but me Teamies have some lovely things to inspire you so don't forget to stop by and show them some love.

Stay safe and Hugs

Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx