Followers

Saturday 19 September 2020

Butterfly Masterboard

Evening all
Another Masterboard/One Sheet Wonder from me today, this time using another of Francoise fabulous new butterfly stamps FRS831 Butterfly.
I stamped and embossed the butterfly randomly over a piece of watercolour cardstock
and then dropped inks on to it once I had spritzed it with plenty of water. 
 Once the panel had dried, I chopped it up
to create three cards.
I hope that you have had a good Saturday.
Mine has consisted of getting the girls to try on some clothes to see if they still fit, playing doctors and nurses, dressing up, playing Barbies and Mums and Dads............and that's all before breakfast. I'm going to need a week off to recover, but not before another trip to the park tomorrow so that Mum can go and do the shopping. I managed to get her to have a couple of hours sleep today while I took them all out so the shopping took a back seat.
Better get some kip before they all wake up again. Jack is not one for remembering that Sunday is time for a lie in. His day usually seems to start at 4am!!!!!!
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx