Followers

Saturday 26 September 2020

More Autumn Leaves.

 Evening,

Finally got some crafting done today. Hooray. Can't share it yet, so here is a card made with some left over bits from the card that I shared yesterday. You know me can't waste anything lol.

I used the stencil through my embossing machine for the left hand panel using inks for the faux letterpress technique.
I added loads of die cut foliage,
and some card candi,
More playtime tomorrow, I still have another 4 or 5 stamps to make samples with and get ready to send on Monday. No rest for the wicked lol.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Kim. Look forward to seeing the rest. Happy creative weekend, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx