Followers

Friday 18 September 2020

Autumn Pods

Evening,
Thank God it's Friday!
I seem to have been working with people blessed with the stupid gene this week, and the mask situation is really starting to get to me. I just don't understand people. But let's not get me started on that one.
I'm at my daughters for a couple of days, so that was a couple of hours on the train to wind down and watch Crafty Youtube. More ideas for classes, if we could only start them up again.
I promised that I would share one of Jane's stamp designs, so here is a card that I made using JGS742 Autumn Pods.
 I used a piece of 'mop up background' from my stash,
 and used a lovely Sue Wilson die to cut out the stamped and embossed image
 and then layer it onto a dry emsossed panel,
 and finally stamped dragonflies.
Thanks for stopping by.
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx