Followers

Wednesday 2 September 2020

Off Set Inked Pine Cones.

Evening,
I've been travelling on the train today to visit my youngest daughter and the littlest Grandbabies for a few days.
It takes a couple of hours, so it is always a good opportunity to catch up with a couple of Jennifer McGuire's Youtube videos. I have to say that she is my 'Go To' place for inspiration, I always manage to add another idea to my ever growing list of things to try.
This card was inspired by just one such video on Off Set Inking
It manages to give the image a fabulous 3D feel.
I tried a slightly different 'offset' for the second card,
and I'm really not sure which one I like the best.
Let's see what more ideas I can get from good old Jennifer,
Hugs Kimxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx