Followers

Thursday 24 September 2020

Sorry I Forgot.....with update

 Evening,

Well that was certainly more than a shower this morning. We had torrential rain at about 6am, for well over an hour, but thankfully it has all disappeared. We always get a bit twitchy here in Whyteleafe whenever there is heavy rain since we have had major flooding more than once, and for several weeks at a time!!

I have been really bad with my card sending again this month, so I will be in need of these cards that I made a while ago using JGS652 Bold Blooms Olivia.
I stamped and embossed the floral image using white embossing powder,
and then used Pixie Powders to create the background colour
and also as a paint for specific parts of the image
I stamped and embossed the sentiment
and then chopped it up and edged it with a black sharpie.
This card uses Distress Oxides instead of Pixie Powders for both the background and painting.
EDIT - I found another card while I was tidying up some photos this afternoon, so I thought that I would just add it in here.
Very similar to the first couple of cards. In fact I think what I actually did was create a Masterboard/One Sheet Wonder and trimmed this panel from it, and then the other cards were made from the offcuts.
I love the sparkle that you get with Pixie Powders,
they make the most beautiful backgrounds, which never look the same.
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx