Followers

Tuesday 1 September 2020

New challenge at Crafty Cardmakers

Evening,
Just a quickie tonight to tell you that we are back after our summer break with a brand new challenge at CraftyCardmakers.
Mary is our host, and she is looking for 'Things with Wings'.
This is a card I made a while ago for my Great Nephew using a cute little winged dragon that I found in my stash.
I fussy cut him and added him to a panel of matching paper. It's amazing what you can find in your stash when you start looking lol.
I love this huge Birthday die, it makes a lovely statement on a card.
I hope that you will find the time to join us over the next fortnight.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx