Followers

Saturday 5 September 2020

Magical Wishes with Designer Boutique

 Evening All,

Did you catch the lovely Suz on the TV yesterday showcasing Designer Boutique Floral stamps and Cosmic Shimmer Watercolour Inks?

Unfortunately they changed the times, so having set up my Sky box to record while I was at my daughters, I missed them all!!!

Never mind I'm sure that she was brilliant. I will have to see if I can find them on Catch Up.

So in the mean time here is a card that I made using one of these fabulous floral stamp sets. 
This one is called Sweet Cherry and contains several stamps including this large floral spray,
and cute dragonfly.

The background to that card is made using an embossing folder and a couple of colours of Gilding Polish.
The sentiment that I added is actually from a Christmas set also in the Designer Boutique stamp range.
Why, oh why have they messed around with Blogger again??
I know I hate change, but if it ain't broke, why fix it? This has taken me twice as long as normal cause I can't find how to do things that were second nature before. Aaaaaaarg!!!
Have a great weekend.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx



1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim, loving the card and the colours are gorgeous. I'm going to see if I can find the show later. I'm still using the old blogger ans it's still working okay. I've been to the forum a few times and they are still asking for comments to try and improve things. Most people leaving messages have nothing nice to say so I'm hoping they take notice. If we had something explaining the changes it would help as it's not as clear to use as the old one. Hope your weekend is a happy one, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx