Followers

Wednesday 16 September 2020

A Country Cottage

 Evening,
Another card using one of the new Paper Panda dies tonight.
I've told you before that I hate to waste anything, so I have started to keep a piece of plain rice paper on my desk to pick up any inks left over on my craft sheet. This was a tip courtesy of Leonie on Hochanda.
Once it has dried I add it to a sheet of sticker paper and then I can use it as background paper.
For this card I die cut the die from black cardstock and added it on to a circle of the handmade background.
For the card base I embossed another square of black card using a 3D embossing folder from Creative Expressions. I also added Lavender Blue Opal polish and Ocean Teal Gilding Polish to highlight the embossing.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx