Followers

Tuesday 8 September 2020

Sketchy Pine Branch

Evening,
I'm absolutely shattered. Why is it that you feel like you need a few days off to recover from a few days off lol.
I've been trying to get on, but all I seem to have achieved is my very best nodding dog impersonation.
So here is a very quick post to share another of the cards that I made for Jane's last Christmas stamp release.
I used a piece of 'Mop Up' background, I usually have several lurking around my desk :O)
I stamped the pine branches numerous times along the top edge in distress inks as well as stamping and embossing some of them in gold.
Very simple, but very effective.
VERY early night for me I think.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. I am so loving these. Gorgeous colours and the pine branches are perfect. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx