Followers

Wednesday 9 September 2020

Inspired by Hobby Art especially for Gill

Evening Everyone,
It's time for another card to support my lovely friend Gill over at the Christmas Cards and Papercraft Challenge on Facebook.
Today Gill posted a card using a stencil to create a large ink sponged aperture in to which she had stamped.
You can post anything you like but obviously it would be good if you could try out the technique that Gill used.
I rummage through my not inconsiderable stash of cards and found this one that I create in an 'Inspired by Hobby Art' class quite a while ago.
I crated an oval aperture with a stencil mask and then did plenty of sponging, stamping and embossing.
I'm afraid my instructions are nowhere near as good as those that Gill shared on Facebook lol.
Maybe you will find the time to try out this technique yourself.
Thanks Gill, it's nice to be reminded of some of the fun classes we shared.
Stay Safe.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx