Followers

Monday 7 September 2020

ABC..............

Evening All,
Another couple of cards using the fabulous alphabet stencil, inks and some Sparkle Medium.
 I created the background using the stencil and some blue and green Distress Inks.
I put a LOTV image to the center of the card and added some glossy accents to the windscreen and headlights.
I didn't want to waste the piece of background that was hidden by the LOTV image so I removed a circular panel from the center that would be hidden by it. We used to refer to that as 'gutting' the card.
I then used it for this second card. I do like 'Twofers'.
I added some stamping to the kraft card along with some die cut floral images and a sentiment.
This card uses a background created using the same stencil and a piece of black glossy card stock.
I found this Tilda image in my stash so I added her to the card in front of some labels die cut from glitter card. I thought that they looked a little like wooden boards.
That's another couple of 'cute' cards to add to my stash.
The twins started back at Secondary School today. They were both a bit nervous, understandably, but they appear to have had a good day and were pleased to see their friends so that was a win.
Better think about packing up after my crafty couple of days as it's back to getting up at stupid o'clock tomorrow.........that's a point I had better check that I have reset all my alarms. That could have been a disaster lol.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx