Followers

Thursday 13 May 2021

Stencils and Stamps

Evening All,

We tried to go for a walk this afternoon, despite the weather, but instead thrashed out the logistics of running classes after 17th May. How wonderful it will be to get to play in crafty company.

We are working on the class list at the moment, so in the meantime here are some cards that were made during one, pre-lockdown, using a fabulous stencil from Altenew.

Stencils are so fabulously versatile, they can be used in so many different ways, so here are just a few cards using a stencil, inks and a few stamps.
I attached the stencil to a piece of white card using my Wendy Vecchi Make Art Stay-tion, which I love, and then blended the inks through it.
I also stamped all over the image with the stencil still in place. To finish off I used co-ordinating papers, gems and a stamped sentiment.
Same stencil and inking technique just darker colours this time.
Once again finished off with some gems and a stamped sentiment.
This final card uses the same techniques but with a monochrome look.
We had such fun with these as I recall that we have added it into the new schedule so that we can all have a refresher course.
I'd better go and narrow down a few more class ideas and get the list out to the Crafties. I'm getting excited to see them already, but first I have a weekend with the littlest Grandchildren to look forward to.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. I turn my back for two minutes and you,re back again with more gorgeousness! Great work with the stencils, love the cards. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx