Followers

Monday 17 May 2021

Happy Birthday in Purple.

Evening All,

Just a quick post tonight. My wrist is rather achy tonight, and I'm still waiting for them to decide whether or not I have actually broken it!!!!!

At least I haven't had to sit in A&E again in Surrey but I am now waiting on them to look at the xrays and let me know what treatment, if any, I require. Everyone that I have spoken to at both hospitals today has been wonderful, and as helpful as they can be, it's just a waiting game which is very frustrating.

I confess that I did stay an extra day with the Grandchildren since I was offered a lift home. I don't think they trust me on public transport just at the moment lol.

So here is a birthday card from my photo stash to share with you tonight, I hope that you understand.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx


1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness for the stash Kim. Hope you get sorted soon. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx