Followers

Sunday 2 May 2021

A Dragonfly among the Daffodils

Evening All,

Another lovely, if tiring day of looking after the littlest Grandbabies. Fortunately it stayed dry so they were able to play outside for quite a while this afternoon even though it was rather chilly. Kids don't seem to notice the cold do they, unlike us oldies.

Recently I've been playing again with the lovely Dragonfly Delight Designer Boutique stamp, so here is the card that I made for the original release a little while ago.
I didn't use the stamp in its entirety, I just stamped, embossed and fussy cut the daffodils
and the dragonfly.
The sentiment has been stamped and embossed on to a circular die cut panel and then layered onto the center of the black and white die cut background created using Sue Wilson Quiltessential Rings.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx