Followers

Tuesday 18 May 2021

Embellish it for Cute Card Thursday

Afternoon,

Time for a few Christmas cards I think. These ones have plenty of Embellishments on them, which is the challenge over at Cute Card Thursday where they are looking for you to EMBELLISH.

I used up some pieces of vellum from my Christmas stash.
They were all stamped and embossed with some Moonglow Embossing powders that were all the rage some years ago.
They give a lovely pearlescent finish to the stamping,
and the mica in them leaves a sheen on whatever you have stamped and embossed on to.
I used various die cut sentiments,
banners,
sequins and gems.
I tore the vellum to give a ragged edge and then mounted the panels onto some small square cards from my stash. I rather like the combination of vellum and kraft card, and a bit of bling never hurts.
Thanks for stopping by on this wet and miserable afternoon.
Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx