Followers

Sunday 30 May 2021

Birthday Leaves

Evening All,

Another lovely day with the Littlies, although it wasn't as warm as yesterday. We had taped the new Riverdance film to watch which they all thoroughly enjoyed. I then showed them the real people version on Youtube which had Emma mesmerised and then dancing round the room. Even Chloe kept trying to see how high she could kick her legs lol.

Tonight I have a couple of cards made using inks, stamps, dies and a stencil.
I did also say that this was one of my all time favourite Birthday dies.
I am really enjoying playing with stencils at the moment. They are so useful, and very reasonably priced.
This is just one of the ideas that we will be playing with in the stencil class next month.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx