Followers

Sunday 16 May 2021

Stenciled Happy Anniversary

Afternoon All,

What miserable weather we have had again today so we have been stuck indoors. Still, they have been very good playing with their Sylvanians. It is such fun to sit and listen to the three of them role playing with all these little creatures. They also helped me get some washing on and sort the dishwasher so they earned some Youtube.

I have managed to update the blog with a list of the first few class dates, so here are a couple more cards made using stencils.

Once again I used my Wendy Vecchi Make Art Stay-tion to hold the stencil in place while I blended the ink through it onto the paper.
I then added a little sparkle with some glitter glue blended with a piece of Cut n Dry felt.
I layered the stenciled panel on to some dry embossed card stock.
Another lovely stencil and some blended inks.
Blending brushes, or stencil brushes are great for giving a lovely soft blended finish to the inks.
I die cut 'Happy Anniversary' from the stenciled panel and then stacked it onto several layers of black card stock before adding it back into the panel. 
I finished it off with some clear sparkle pen and a layer of glossy accents.
Need to go and rest my arm now, and take a couple more pain killers. Thanks for stopping by.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend. I hope that you are having better weather than us. 
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx