Followers

Sunday 23 May 2021

Black Magic Flowers

Evening  Everyone,

We had a lovely day in class yesterday, but who knew how long it would take to finish anything off when you have one hand in a splint!!

Colouring yesterday was quite therapeutic, and not too bad to do since I'm right handed, but mounting bits up today seems to have taken forever. These cards were made using one of Jane's fabulous Bold Blooms designs for Woodware.

Once again the image has been stamped on dark card using a white ink pad, and then coloured over with Spectrum Noir colouring pencils.

Same stamp and technique, only this time I used watercolour pencils. I thought that I would try blending the colours with a waterbrush once I had finished colouring the image in. It gives a slightly different look to that of the Spectrum Noir pencils.

Need to rest my arm now, then maybe I can do a little bit more tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by. 

Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx