Followers

Wednesday 26 May 2021

Good News and Bad News

Evening All,

Well there is good news and bad news on the wrist front. The good news is that it's not broken just bruised internally. The bad news is that I have the starts of arthritis in the joints in my hand. Oh the joys of getting older lol.

On the bright side, although I am still not able to lift anything very much at the moment, the virtual exercises that I have been sent recommend practicing hand movements such as 'Doing Crafts'. I am officially allowed to make my cards!!!!!
This is actually one made last year, but as it uses Distress Oxides which we will be playing with in class next time I figured that it would be a good one to share.
The panel on the card was created using Distress Oxide inks and watercolour cardstock which was then run through an embossing machine inside an embossing folder.
I also ran a sanding block over the embossing to highlight the images.
The large Birthday die is one of my all time favourites from Sheena. I stacked it and added a stamped sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx


1 comment:

  1. Brilliant technique and pleased to hear the wrist isn't broken but Arthritis I'm afraid is something most people have to cope with somewhere but I guess there are worse things. Take it easy and have a lovely Bank Holiday. It looks as though the weather might be a bit better for a while. Sending gentle hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx