Followers

Saturday 29 May 2021

Floral Birthday Wishes

Hi All,

What a gloriously sunny day we have had today. In fact it rather caught us all by surprise, since meeting Mummy on her lunch break, for a picnic in the park, turned into rosy red faces for us all lol. 

So here are a few bright floral cards from one of the Distress Oxide classes pre-lockdown.
I stamped and embossed the image onto a piece of cardstock using my Stamping Platform/Misti.
It is a fabulous piece of kit, especially when you have multiple images that you want to stamp.
It enabled me to stamp up several pieces of card stock quickly and easily in one sitting before using Distress Oxides to create the backgrounds and colour in the images.
I even cut one of the pieces in half for a couple of smaller cards.
I must remember to smoother everyone in sun tan lotion tomorrow, especially if they are going to be playing out in the garden again.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx