Followers

Wednesday 5 May 2021

Do You Want To Build A Snowman.

Evening All,

Given that I've been making Christmas cards for Jane's next release in a couple of months time, perhaps it's time to share a few that I made a few weeks ago. I actually made them for one of the Christmas challenge blogs................................and then I forgot to post them!!!! So lets try again shall we.

As you know, if you are a regular visitor, I have been on a bit of a mission to use things up from my Bits Boxes.
As the challenge called for Snowmen I searched through my Christmas box and hauled out anything suitable.
It's amazing what you find when you start to look.
Stamped pieces from years and years ago.
It is a lovely feeling when you finally use a few of them up,
even if it doesn't make any sort of dent in the pile.
These panels stamped on green and then painted with bleach
are all from the one stamp. I just trimmed around the individual sections to make 3 individual cards. 
I know this card doesn't contain a snowman, but it has the same background as one of the other cards so that is good enough to be added to this pile of finished cards.
Thanks for stopping by. I'm off to cook dinner.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx