Followers

Monday 24 May 2021

Black Magic Masterboard

Hi All,

Another slow but productive day in the craft room.

As you know I am still on a mission to use up bits and pieces from my craft room, so I want to try and keep on top of the classes now that they are back on.

Thankfully I had several stamped pieces in a folder from a previous class on the Black Magic technique, so I was able to do colouring during class, rather than stamping out loads more pieces that never get finished.

One of the things that I found, along with a few previously finished cards, was a whole sheet of stamped images just waiting to be coloured in.
Having finished the colouring in class, I decided to chop the panel up to make several different cards.
I even used up some of the scraps along with a small square die for this card,
and this one.
I even managed to use up a piece of embossed cardstock in the background to this card.
These last couple of cards were made using a couple of precoloured pieces that I found in the box.
I do love this technique, and as several of the ladies couldn't make the first class, I am sure that we will be repeating it at some stage.
For the moment it's back to working on something a little bit hush hush for Janice and Andy.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx