Followers

Thursday 27 May 2021

Oxide Background edited with pictures added

Evening All,

Well I'm pleased to report that I have made it to Becki's completely unscathed. As I am still off work I decided to go over for my babysitting weekend a day early. Especially after I got a little phone call this morning from Chloe who asked me if I would come and pick her up from Nursery school. I must point out that she didn't ring me on her own, although I'm sure that even at 3 she is probably quite capable of it. Small children seem to be so good with anything technological, unlike a dinosaur like me lol.

Here is another card made a couple of years ago during a class on Distress Oxides. I do love my Oxide inks, they blend beautifully to make the most fabulous backgrounds.

We are playing with Oxide inks in class next time, so I had better get to work on the tag for it. I am determined not to get behind with things like I did prior to lockdown.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx