Followers

Wednesday 19 May 2021

Sparkly Greetings

Evening,

Another miserable day, so here is a card to brighten you up, I hope.

It was made by stamping and embossing the image onto a piece of mop up background.
Having painted the image with a sparkly watercolour palette I cut it out using a shaped die,
and added some faux stitching.
I layered the image onto a piece of black cardstock that had been run through an embossing folder. I also added a sentiment and a single 3D flower.

Let's hope that we get some better weather tomorrow, this rain is getting very boring.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Kimx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx