Followers

Tuesday 25 May 2021

B is for Baubles and Bells

Evening,

What grotty weather we have had again to day. My poor Mum tells me that her back garden has once again turned into a lake. I don't want it super hot, but I would like a bit of sunshine now and then. After all it is nearly June!!

Given the grotty weather, here is a Christmas card from my stash. It was actually made during my last visit to SirStampalot nearly 2 years ago!!!!
Some ink and mica powders to create the background panel which then forms a spotlight on the card.
Better get to bed, I've had to set the alarm for tomorrow, I don't want to be late for the hospital.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx