Followers

Tuesday 4 May 2021

A Helping Hand with Homework

Evening,

A few weeks ago I gave the 'Crafties' a couple of stamp sets each as their next lockdown challenge.

I don't know if any of them have managed to do anything with them yet, so I thought that I would post a couple of cards using one of them to help them along with their homework.
This first card was made by stamping in white pigment ink onto black card stock and then colouring over the top with coloured pencils. It is often referred to as the Black Magic Technique.
This card has been stamped and embossed in gold
with a few finishing touches of glitter glue.
This final card uses second generation stamping which is why the image is so pale.
I added clear embossing powder to the image as well as a stamped sentiment.
I hope that the Girls feel suitably inspired. Perhaps we should make this the first class out of lockdown. Hopefully we aren't too far away from that now.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx