Followers

Friday 21 May 2021

New Designer Boutique Stamps Just Launched

 Evening All,

At last I have a date for the fracture clinic! In some ways that is bad news since it means that they suspect that I have fractured my wrist, but in other ways at least I will finally get it sorted out.

We have some new stamps just launched over at Creative Expressions in their Designer Boutique range.
I managed to get one sample made with them before I had my accident.
I did a little masking in the center of the panel and sponged the square with ink before stamping and embossing images around the edge. I added some fine lines to the edge of the panel and a sentiment to the center.
I die cut the panel and mounted it onto some more sponged and stamped card stock.
Better get to bed, it's an exciting day tomorrow. Our first class in over a year. I can't wait.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx