Followers

Wednesday 12 May 2021

With Sympathy for Make My Monday

Evening All,

Unfortunately we will all have need of a sympathy card at some point in our lives, and with these last few months I have sent more than I would like.

They are always hard to make, but I think that it helps to let people know that you are thinking of them, especially at one of the hardest times of their lives.

I have had need of a couple more cards this week as my Brother-in-law lost his Dad to dementia on Saturday. It is especially hard for him as he lives in France and was unable to support his Mum and Brother at this dreadfully difficult time.
Make My Monday has a new challenge where they are looking for Sympathy, so I will enter this one.
I searched through my boxes and found some cards to share with you.
All very different, but each one suitable to send to let someone know that you care.
I hope that maybe you have found something to inspire you to make a card for someone to show that you care.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, lovely cards. I especially like the first one but then I like them all really! Take care and have a lovely creative week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful monochrome sympathy card. Thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx