Followers

Thursday 20 May 2021

The Kindness of Friends

Evening All,

Would you believe I am still waiting for the hospital to contact me with the results of my Xrays!!!! I keep ringing to chase them up, but to no avail. Let's hope that no news is good news.

I went for my second jab tonight so I'm hoping that I react to it the same as last time...........no problems at all, not even a stiff arm. I think I've got that one covered already lol.

Our postman seems to be delivering later and later these days, so it was a lovely surprise to find a card on the doormat when we got back from my jab.

My lovely crafty friend Angela sent me this fabulous card as she thought that 'I might like a smile' and hoped that it might do just that.
Angela, it certainly did. How very kind of you.
Thank you so much for cheering me up. How kind crafty friends can be.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Your gorgeous art work has made me so happy over the years that I just wanted to make you smile if I could. Pleased the second jab went well. I shouldn't worry about the Xray results as they seem to be behind with everything. My mother should have had a Gastroscopy weeks ago and only had it today and a friend should have had an operation last year and has just got the message that it will be (hopefully) in June. I also tend to think that if it was serious they probably would have got back to you quicker anyway that's my theory. Hope your weekend is a happy one. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx