Followers

Monday 27 July 2020

Designer Boutique Baubles

Evening Everyone,
I hope you caught Suz fabulous shows on Create and Craft today featuring the wonderful Designer Boutique stamp sets.
 I think this bauble one is one of my favourites.
I have used it here on a bit of handmade background paper and then painted the baubles with watercolour Mica paints.
 This card was created using the stamping platform/Misti.
I first inked the image with brown distress oxide ink and spritzed it with water.
I stamped it on to watercolour card stock that was also sprayed with water. Once I had dried this image I stamped again with a brown Versafine Claire ink and embossed the image. Once again I painted with watercolour mica paints.
This card was made using ink sprays over an embossed image.
I had to remake the card to do a step by step tutorial for Creative Expressions, and as you can see no two cards are the same when you work with inks and dies lol.
I've got an early morning trip to the post office tomorrow with samples for Jane's next show on Friday, so I had better get to bed.
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx