Followers

Monday 31 August 2020

Happy Birthday Ammie

Evening Everyone.
What's happened to the weather?
It certainly wasn't like this 39 years ago, we were basking in glorious weather.
I'm sure it always feels warmer when you are pregnant since you have your own on board central heating system, but even so I remember it being VERY hot.
This gorgeous bundle arrived at 1.30 am on a bank holiday Monday all those years ago, so today should have been his 39th birthday.
I hope you will forgive me if there are no cards to share tonight, I always struggle today, if anything the passing years make it harder.
Love and miss you Ammie.
With all my love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx