Followers

Thursday 26 March 2020

Day 2 of the Craft Challenge at Creative Expressions - Flowers

Morning All,
Another lovely sunny day. I've been for my walk, and done my good deed for the day. Shopping for a friend who is in self isolation.
So here we are on Day 2 of Creative Expressions Fun Craft Challenge, and today it's Flowers.
Once again I searched through my boxes of cards to find these ones to share with you.
This one was stamped and embossed in gold on black card stock using a Jane Gill design for Woodware called Daisy Chain. Once I had painted it, I ran it through my embossing machine using a lovely leafy embossing folder and added a little bit of Gilding Wax.
Jane loves her flowers, as do I, so as you can imagine it was rather a hard task to decide which set of cards to share with you.
This one was created in a similar manner, only this time I stamped and embossed in black on cream card.
 I added the small strip of card that I trimmed from my panel and then added a sentiment and a couple of tiny fussy cut flowers.
My final card today uses the single flower from the same set.
I just stamped and embossed it twice in black and then added some ground using a fine black micron pen.
I watercoloured the image using inks.
I hope that you will feel inspired to join us today over at Creative Expressions. I know that Jamie has already added a video to give you some inspiration, so I'll see you there.
Stay safe and Happy Crafting.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx