Followers

Wednesday 11 March 2020

Happy Birthday Jackanory

Morning Everyone,
We are celebrating a very special little boys birthday today.
Young Master Jack Tickle is 1 today.
He has various nicknames, including Jackanory, hence the title of todays post.
I chose one of my LOTV Simply Print images, only this one seems to allow me to change the size of the image rather that how many images to the page.
I die cut the LOVE die in blue and black to give a tiny shadow.
Jack has been cut using a new Carnation Craft die that I borrowed from my friend Sue. No I don't own all the dies in the world, but I can see me adding this one to my stash lol.
I added some glossy accents and a little bit of glitter glue.
The first image that I printed out was absolutely huge, so I trimmed it down a little to make this card.
You know I wouldn't just throw it away.
This is the other part, so it made two cards for my stash.
I didn't realize just what a difference ProPaper made to printed images until I remembered that I had some and tried it out. This card was made from my original print on ordinary good quality paper. Good, but the colours definitely pop on the pro paper (card number 1).
Mummy has been making Fimo dragons for Jack's cake, so I will have to share some pictures later when they come out of the oven.
Have a great day.
Happy Crafting and Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx