Followers

Tuesday 24 March 2020

Home Sweet Home

Afternoon All,
So we are finally on lock down here in the UK. I did wonder how long it would take given all the idiots that there seem to be around who think that this terrible situation won't touch them.
There are times when I am rather ashamed to be English. While on the other hand we are surrounded by amazing people who are risking everything to keep the rest of us safe.
Anyway, rant over, I have finally managed to finish a card even though my mojo has gone walkabout lately.
Thankfully, my cousin and his wife moved into their new house a couple of weeks ago so I expect by now they are surrounded by lots of empty boxes not full ones.
Once again I reached for my lovely LOTV Simply Print images. This one is called A New Adventure. I bought mine a while ago when it was available as a pre-coloured image, but it is still available as a digi image that you can colour in yourself.
I printed it out two images to a page and then decoupaged one of them to give some depth.
The sentiment dies were designed by my lovely friend Paula Pascual under the Bright Rosa brand name. They are quite large dies that can be cut into or out of your card stock.
BTW if you like the LOTV images they are on a 50% off deal until the end of March, and that includes the new Easter designs.
My turn to cook the dinner, so I had better get a wiggle on.
Stay safe. Happy Crafting and Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx