Followers

Friday 27 March 2020

Creative Expressions 30 Day Craft Challenge - Day 3 Geometric

Afternoon Everyone,
It's Day 3 of the Creative Expressions 30 Craft Challenge, and today is Geometric.
Now I have to say that I rather struggled to find something for this challenge (I'm trying to share some of the cards that I already have made since I have hundreds of them!!) until I saw a card from Natalie Stringer, one of the other lovely people that has entered into the fun.
And isn't that exactly what this challenge is all about, being inspired by others, and having a bit of fun.
I have used a lovely Sue Wilson Die CED5524 - Noble Collection Lavish Accented Octagon
I used DSSSheet, glitter, a bit of Paper Piecing, and of course a lovely stamp designed by Jane Gill.
I did manage to find a few other cards with a geometric theme, but they don't really use much in the way of Creative Expressions products, so I didn't think they would count.
I will share them though because they are a nice easy way to use up some of those scrap pieces that we all seem to hoard.
I have loads of scraps of background cardstock which were just perfect for these last couple of cards.
I would love to be able to do Clean and Simple cards, but I just had to add some stamping in the background.
I hope that I can find something to use for tomorrows challenge, but I think I might need to see what other people post before I can find something that will fit.
Stay Safe and Craft.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx