Followers

Monday 16 March 2020

Anniversary Wishes with love

Evening All
Just a quick post tonight, before my laptop locks me out. Oh to get my charger back so that I can use a more up to date computer lol.
Thankfully I found a few draft posts in blogger, so I hope that I haven't shared these cards with you before.
My apologies if I have.
They were made a long time ago using an embossing folder and the letterpress technique.
There was a bit of extra stamping on this one, and a lacy border created with a Martha Stewart punch.
All very different, but similar, if you know what I mean.
Been for a walk to the physio today so I can see a lie down, ice pack and foot elevation in my very near future. Apparently I have also aggravated my hip as well now. Oh Joy!!
Have a great evening.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx