Followers

Saturday 21 March 2020

Ta-Da!!

Good Morning Everyone,
It's a glorious sunny day here, at the moment, even if it is rather chilly. It's amazing how that shiny yellow ball lifts your spirits.
So here is a nice bright card made using one of Jane Gills' new designs for Woodware.
The background is made using Pixie Powders, which we should have been playing with today in class.
I stamped and white embossed a sheet of watercolour cardstock and then added the pixie powders. They make amazing backgrounds which I love.
A little goes a very long way, so here is another card that I made from the same masterboard.
I even stamped and embossed the sentiment on a piece of the scrap.
By happy coincidence Hels Sheridon has been demoing with Colour Bursts on Create and Craft this morning. They are very similar products to play with, but the Pixie Powders contain mica which makes them sparkle.
So I think this should be my challenge for the week to my ladies, and anyone else that would like to join in. Play with Pixie Powders, Colour Bursts, Brushos, Nuvo Shimmer powders or anything similar that you may have in your stash.
Or if all else fails use your inks to create a nice bright card to brighten everyone up and then share it with me on Facebook.
Have a great weekend, stay safe and craft.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx