Followers

Saturday 14 March 2020

More UTEE Embossed Resist and Alcohol

Evening All,
We have had a wonderful day today celebrating the birthdays of four of our ladies, even though one of them unfortunately couldn't actually make it. March is a very birthday heavy month around here.
I seem to have run out of Green cards, so I thought that I would go with a couple more cards made using the UTEE and Alcohol ink resist that I shared with you on Tuesday.
Once again I used a fabulous large leafy background stamp embossed with UTEE and then covered with fairly dark alcohol ink colours.
I finished the card off with some die cut foliage, a stamped sentiment, and bakers twine.
This card uses a large flourish stamp,
along with some ribbons and die cut sentiment.
Another large background stamp, and plenty of blue alcohol inks for this card.
Once again finished off with a die cut and stamped sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx