Followers

Tuesday 17 March 2020

Birthday Greetings to a good friend.

Evening All
Finally I have a fully charged and sensibly working laptop, so lets hope that I can stay awake long enough to write the post lol.
This is the birthday card that I gave my lovely friend Sue.
I always try and take a box of homework from the previous week with me to class.
We had had a wonderful time playing with stamps, stencils and sparkle and when looking through the box Sue indicated that this was her favourite card.
Music to my ears, and saves me the problem of choosing something that I think she might like :O)
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx