Followers

Monday 9 March 2020

CCM Green challenge - Day 1

Evening Everyone,
We have a new challenge over at CCM where our host Chanya is looking for all things Green in celebration of St Patrick's Day on the 17th March.
My card was made quite a while using a resist technique.
The large floral stamp was stamped onto glossy card stock using Versamark ink, and then green dye based inks were brayered over it. The background stamp shows up though the green ink and then I stamped the Stampendous Agapanthus over the top in black versafine ink.
The panels on this card were made in a very similar way, only after I had coloured over the large background stamp with green ink,
I then stamped over the top with more green ink and an old solid leaf panel stamp from Hero Arts.
I hope that you will find the time to join in with our challenge, and that you pop over to see what my fabulous teamies have come up with to inspire you.
Thanks for stopping by
Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Love your card Kim. The background is fabulous and I love the black stamping of your focal image! Gorgeous!! Have a great day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love these cards. Loving the technique resist technique you've used. Happy creative week, Angela xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx