Followers

Thursday 19 March 2020

A Little Birdie Told me it's National Poultry Day.

Morning All,
Isn't it amazing what you find yourself following when you are stuck indoors.
A couple of weeks ago it popped up on Facebook that it was National Wine Day. 
No, I don't drink, but it did make the Girls in class laugh at a time when we were all struggling with one problem or another. Since then I have been following the website just for a laugh and a daily update. 
So today as well as several other things we are supposed to be celebrating National Poultry Day. I'm not sure that you are able to get any in the supermarkets at the moment as the shelves are empty, but maybe that's not how we are meant to celebrate them anyway. I didn't read that bit lol.
I created these cards in a class several months ago using a Clarity stencil, some inks and a text background stamp. 
Same idea, different colour combo.  
I sponged the colour gently through the stencil and then added some stamping. Finally, with the stencil still in place I drew all around the edge of the design with a fine Micron pen.
All my classes have been postponed for the present, so I am setting the Girls a weekly challenge on our Crafty WhatsApp Group.
This week it is Zendoodle, or a coloured image with a fine zentangled border. It's their homework from last week. Perhaps I will do the same on my Facebook page just for a laugh. It might give people something to take their mind off the current situation.
BTW it is also 
  • National Laugh Day (A little bit ironic at the moment)
  • National Certified Nurse Day - They are definitely worth celebrating.
  • National Chocolate Caramel Day - I can definitely celebrate that one
Oh and Spring Begins. You could fool me here it cloudy and miserable.
Have a good day. Stay safe and Craft.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx