Followers

Friday 20 March 2020

A Little Floral Zendoodle

Evening All,
As promised, if a little later than I would have liked, here are a few Zendoodled cards.
 This started life as a Woodware stamped image,
 to which I added some very basic doodles,
and then a doodled frame.
I'm afraid my Zendoodle skills are very basic.
I tend to stick to straight lines and then an added border around the stamp. Although if I remember rightly this stamp had a border on it to start with, I just filled it in.
Another Jane Gill design for Woodware. One of her Bubble Bloom stamps,
and more very basic doodling.
I did tell you that I wasn't very good at Zendoodle.
I love all the amazingly creative infilling that people manage.
While I seem to stick to nothing but the basics.
Still I had fun, and that's the main thing after all.
I managed to get over to my Mums today to do her shopping. It was heartbreaking not being able to give her a big hug, but at nearly 90 she is very definitely in the higher risk category for Covid 19.
She was shuffled round the house as my Grandson did the cleaning for her so that they were never in the same room together, and then we did the same thing when we arrived with her shopping.
I feel happier now she has some fresh fruit and veg, but can't wait to be able to treat her as normal.
Typical of my Mum she apologized for being such a nuisance......as if she was, it's the bloody lockdown that's the problem not her :O)
Anyway, I hope that you are all making the most of your enforced crafty retreats.
I'll be back tomorrow with some more to share with you.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx