Followers

Thursday 5 March 2020

Brightly Coloured Teasels

Afternoon,
I won't say good, because it is chucking it down with rain here, just by way of a change!!!
Definitely the day for something bright and cheerful to lift the day.
The teasel panel was stamped on to a piece of Bleedin Art Tissue background and then trimmed and mounted on to white.
The main card was then coloured using similar colours of distress inks extending out from the stamped panel.
A lovely cheerful card to brighten up someone's day.
Off to the gym today for the first time in about 4 months. I have the physios permission to get back to gentle exercise, and a gym buddy that will keep an eye on me and make sure that I don't overdo it.
Happy Crafting and Hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Love this stamp and it looks great on these bright colours. I've never thought of using it like this so thanks for that. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx