Followers

Monday 23 March 2020

A host of golden daffodils for a Spring challenge at CCM

Hello All,
Another beautiful sunny day here, and another challenge over at CCM where Judy is our host for Spring.
And how appropriate on such a lovely day.
Daffodils are always a sign of Spring for me, so here is a card made with some lovely Hobby Art ones, Daffs and Bells.
I stamped, embossed and coloured the daffodils and foliage, and then added some zendoodled frames.
It is also a Mother's Day card which we celebrated yesterday in the UK.
Well, we celebrated with bum bumps and Facetime, no actual hugging which was very hard. I can't wait to be able to give my lovely Mum a really big hug, and share a cuppa and a dark chocolate stem ginger biscuit. This is our treat when I take over her shopping which of course I am not able to do at the moment.
This second card uses the same set but this time I stamped and embossed in white
and then added a couple of fussy cut flowers
and an Easter greeting.
Card number three uses another white embossed panel only this time I created a darker colour spotlight in the centre of the card.
I made this final one a birthday card.
All three of the sentiments are part of this same lovely set.
I hope that you will be able to join us over at CCM. Crafting has certainly been my savior over the last few weeks, and I'm sure that it will continue to be such during this difficult time.
Stay safe and Craft.
And a big virtual hug from me.
Kimx

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful creation, I too love daffodils and they made for a super Mother's Day card. Love the other ones too. Have a great day and stay safe!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim, there's nothing like a daffodil to make you think of spring and I'm loving your card for the challenge and the extras too. Of course you are welcome to use the tag border idea and pleased you liked it. I'm sure I've used plenty of your ideas before. We're okay at this end, managing a walk with the dogs, we don't see many people and those we do see are being very sensible about distancing themselves. Take care and craft on. Virtual hugs to you too, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you've got so many effects from a single image - just goes to show how versatile stamps are. And they're all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx