Followers

Tuesday 31 March 2020

Creative Expressions 30 Day challenge - Day 7 Tropical

Evening All,
Sorry, a little bit late tonight, but I've been doing Domestic Science, or good old fashioned cooking with my Granddaughter Saskia.
We had masses of ripe bananas, and some rhubarb given to me by a friend so we have been cooking Rhubarb Crumble, and trying out a new recipe I found for Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Cake as well as a Shepherds Pie for dinner.
All in all a very productive evening. Sorry the crumble and Shepherds Pie were demolished before I could manage photos, but Sas was very chuffed with her Banana Cake.
Today is Day 7 of the 30 Day Challenge at Creative Expressions, and the theme is Tropical.
I'm afraid that once again I failed to find anything that specifically fits the theme so I have chosen a card in lovely tropical colours.
It uses another beautiful floral stamp set designed by Jane Gill.
She really does design some beautiful stamps that are perfect for colouring, and I am the lucky girl who gets to make samples using them.
I will definitely need my early morning walk around the park tomorrow to work off some of this home cooking.
Night, night.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx